Video providing description and background of per capita by-law proposal (Section III, 2-301) to be discussed at the 2016 Annual Communication. Features introduction by M:. W:. Daren Kellerman, Grand Master of Masons in Kansas.
If the video does not play correctly in your browser please follow this link to the source page.
The online registration is now active and ready for your registrations at the following link.
Online Registration for the Grand Lodge of Kansas
Please do not fill out an online registration form if you have already submitted a paper registration, or you have received a personal letter from our office about the 160th Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of Kansas.
Please feel free to pass this information to other members of your lodge.
If you have questions, please contact our office at 785-234-5518.
It is with great pleasure that we are able to provide the 2016 revision of the Floor Rules and Instructions. You can find this new revision in the Member Area – References, Manual, and Forms (downloads) page of this site. Thank you to the Ritualistic Committee for all their hard work making these revisions.
We are excited to finally be able to unveil the updated Grand Lodge website. Key to your improved experience is the new Member’s security and updated content formatting. Previously, we used a generic one-size-fits-some login system to allow access to the secured content. This system has been replaced with an individual user system.
About the new security system:
- Initially, you will not see any pages available under the Member Area tab.
- Clicking on the Member Area tab will open the Member Sign-in window.
- Your username is your Membership Number as it is printed on your dues card.
- Your default password is the password used to access the Membership Area of the previous site. (If you do not know what it is ask your secretary or find another informed Brother who can assist you.)
- Once logged in please use edit my profile to set your own personal password.
- After logging in, you will find that the dropdown menu of the Member Area tab is now populated with the pages to which you have access.
- There is no longer a need to sign in multiple times when transitioning from one security area to another, e.g. transitioning from the Members’ Downloads page to the Secretary’s Portal of the Grand Lodge site does not require an additional login.
- Make sure you logout when you are finished, especially if you are using a shared computer. To logout, click on the Member Area tab and click on logout in the window that opens.
If you feel that your access is not correct, please contact the Grand Lodge office for assistance. Anyone at the office can note your request and pass it on to the appropriate people.
About content updates:
- You will find that many of the areas which contain links or downloadable material are now in a table format. Our hope it that this new format will make finding what you are looking for much quicker and easier. In addition, this format should make it much easier to update content in the future.
- The Kansas Mason is now available in a flip-book format. Clicking on the cover picture of the edition will open the flip-book of that edition. If you prefer to view or download the edition in the .PDF version, you can do so by clicking on the text link found under the cover photo.
If you have any comments of concerns regarding these changes or if you find a problem with the site, please do not hesitate to contact the Grand Lodge office and they will pass that information to the appropriate people.